A Brighter Future
Every child deserves to feel safe and loved. Open your heart and your home to and become a forever family for a child in foster care by adopting.
Creating Forever Families
Every effort is made to help a child remain with his or her biological family. However, in some cases, that is not possible. At that point, parental rights are legally terminated and child becomes eligible for adoption. Each child eligible for adoption is unique. They may be a teenager, or part of a sibling group, or have emotional, medical or developmental needs. But the aim is the same. Citrus Family Care Network, in partnership with our Full Case Management Agency partners, is committed to finding safe, loving homes for children in our care who have a goal of adoption. Legal adoption means the child becomes a member of your family. Adopting a child from foster care can be the most rewarding experience of a lifetime for your family and your new child. Almost anyone can adopt. You just need to be willing to love and provide for a child in need. If you’re ready to learn more, contact us today! Resources
You don't have to be rich married or a homeowner to adopt.
Adoption provides unique opportunities to change children's lives and enrich the life of the adoptive parent of family that welcomes them in.
To ensure the safety of each child in care, there are some important requirements for those who wish to become Foster Parents.
We are looking for people who:
- Are at least 21 years of age. Have enough physical space in their home to accommodate children.
- Have the ability and willingness to make a lifelong commitment to a child in need.
- Stable, mature, dependable and flexible. Have the ability to advocate for your child.
- Are financially able to provide for their present needs and family
- Are able to attend the required training sessions.
- Consent to criminal and child abuse registry checks. Pass a health inspection of their home.
Steps to Adopting
Contact Citrus Family Care Network to receive answers to your questions and discuss your unique situation.